It's the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015. This is the perfect time to slow down, reflect, and plan your year. Just before the start of the New Year, Pastor Tim gave us 12 things to consider when moving forward into 2015. Most of these points are referenced from the book of Nehemiah.
1. Anything is possible when you believe in God's power. Nehemiah 1:11
2. Your circle of friends is paramount to your success. Nehemiah 2:17-18
3. The impossible becomes possible when you start believing. Nehemiah 4:4-6
4. God has plans for your life that you haven't tapped into. Nehemiah 1:1-5
5. A bad decision doesn't have to become a bad habit.
6. When you focus on your goal, you can't be stopped. Find your focus in God. Nehemiah 6:3-4
7. You can make some things matter more than they really do.
8. When you create momentum with quality work, the wind of God brings traffic to you. Nehemiah 2
9. Fear isn't always apparent, sometimes it's subtle. Nehemiah 6:1-2
10. God gives you the plan, but you determine whether or not it is executed. Nehemiah 2: 12-16
11. You won't make it to your goal, if you don't hold your course. Nehemiah 2:19-20
12. You must fight to stay positive in the face of negativity. Nehemiah 6:8-9
Read the book of Nehemiah and use these points to start 2015 in the right direction. May God continue to bless and keep you in this New Year and in the years to come!
Worship with us on Sunday at our 8:30am or 11:00am services. For more information about Church of Atlanta Lighthouse, visit us online at www.churchofatlantalighthouse.org, on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram @ATLLight.